Mozambique Exchange Rate
|Tourism Directory: Southern Africa Travel Agencies|
|Green Rhino African Travel - South Africa
|Location: South Africa
Contact: +27 (0)21 794 7365 (Cynthia) or +27 (0)82 455 3076 (Janet)
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 4255 or +27 (0)13 750 1638
WELCOME TO GREEN RHINO AFRICAN TRAVEL, specialist Inbound Tour Operators, based in South Africa. We have over 25 years of experience in the African Travel Industry and, with offices in both Cape Town and Mpumalanga, we are perfectly situated to provide a professional, personal and reliable service to all our discerning guests and travellers.
GREEN RHINO AFRICAN TRAVEL specialises in arranging tailor-made tours and itineraries to exciting destinations throughout Southern Africa and all its neighbouring States, customising your itinerary to suit your exact needs and requirements.
GREEN RHINO AFRICAN TRAVEL serves all the major Southern African destinations — Kruger National Park, Cape Town, the Garden Route, KwaZulu-Natal, Sun City, Madikwe Game Reserve, Victoria Falls, both the Zimbabwe and Zambian sides, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zanzibar and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Our wide range of services includes:
• Itinerary planning and reservations
• Reservations for hotels, game lodges, guest houses, B&Bs, etc.
• Car hire, local-flight bookings, air charter
• Safaris to suit all budgets
• Tours and transfers in all areas
• Adventure options — white-water rafting, canoeing, abseiling, parachuting, micro-lighting, shark diving, etc.
• Team building and conferences, pre and post-conference tours
• Packages for small and large groups or for individual travellers
• Luxury-train travel (Blue Train/Rovos Rail)
OUR AIM IS TO MAKE YOUR AFRICAN DREAM A LIFELONG MEMORY!
|Date Added: 20.02.09
|Taman Tours - Swaziland
Taman Tours is an exciting new Tour Operator in Swaziland. It is our mission to connect our clients with the unpretentious people, the amazing spirit, rich cultural heritage and wildlife history that this unique, peaceful country has to offer. The company is owner-managed, bringing 12 years of tourism experience in Southern Africa into the business. Our portfolio includes various day tours and multi-day excursions suited to all budgets with emphasis on exceptional service.
Elmair Taman, Managing Director
Tel: (+268) 416 3370
Cell: (+268) 607 0507
Fax: (+268) 416 3371
|Date Added: 27.11.09
|MT47.52 per litre*
||MT36.81 per litre*
* price valid for Maputo, Beira and Nacala
The Government made the last increase on 06/07/2011